Document management: The path to the digital transformation of business processes
Document management is more than just document administration. It is about digital creation and editing, intelligent distribution, input and output of documents as well as archiving and searching for documents. The document management system (DMS) which we have developed supports our customers on their way to the digital transformation of their business processes.
The handling of most diverse documents requires a lot of time and resources, particularly when documents are processed by several people located in different places and using different programs. Even digital documents are often still printed out, forwarded, checked and finally filed. Our document management system is an ideal solution for organizing all these processes more efficiently and economically.
Based on the Fasihi Enterprise Portal®, the DMS from Fasihi offers all the features required for successful document management:
- Setting-up a user-specific filing structure based on directories and documents of different types
- Import of documents from directory structures
- Batch import by drag and drop
- Free storage of documents by drag and drop including the manual input of related information (metadata) and classification
- Drag and drop storage of emails
- Efficient and quick search through full-text indexing
- Support of processing by assignment to competent staff
- Traceability of processing through versioning and access history
- Document display with preview of the document
- Protection against unauthorized access or accidental deletion by means of an authorization system
These are only the most important functions included in our digital DMS.
Detailed information is available in our brochure (link).